Pumpkin cake is a delicious and easy dessert that can be made in the air fryer. This cake recipe comes out moist and delicious every time, and is a great way to use up leftover pumpkin puree.
Pumpkin is a fall favorite and this easy pumpkin cake made in the air fryer doesn’t disappoint! Made with just a few simple ingredients, this air fryer cake is moist, fluffy and full of flavor. Plus, it’s quick and easy to make.
This air fryer pumpkin cake is easy to follow and yields a moist and delicious cake that is perfect for any occasion. Made in the air fryer, this cake is a healthier alternative to traditional cakes that are made with lots of oil and butter. This air fryer cake is lower in fat and calories, but still packed with flavor and comes out moist and delicious every time. It’s also a great way to use up leftover pumpkin puree.
This pumpkin cake is moist and delicious, lower in fat and calories and made with pumpkin pie filling, making it incredibly delicious while still being a healthier alternative to pumpkin pies that are loaded with sugar and fat. The recipe is easy to follow and yields a moist and delicious cake that is perfect for any occasion.
Love cake? Check out these recipes!
- Blueberry donut cake in a Bundt pan
- Blueberry lemon cake
- Eggnog tiramisu cake
- No bake mint cheesecake
What are the benefits of making pumpkin cake in the air fryer?
Air fryers are a great way to cook cakes because they circulate hot air around the food, cooking it evenly and quickly. Air frying also uses less oil than traditional methods, so this pumpkin cake is a healthier alternative to traditional cakes that are loaded with sugar and fat.
What type of air fryer do you need to make this recipe?
You will need an air fryer that has a 7-inch baking pan. If you do not have a baking pan that fits in your air fryer, you can use an oven-safe dish that is lined with parchment paper.
Why is my pumpkin cake dense?
If your cake is dense, it may be because the pumpkin puree was not fully incorporated into the batter. Make sure to mix the pumpkin puree into the batter until it is fully combined. You can also add a bit more baking powder to help the cake rise and prevent it from being dense.
How do I make this cake gluten-free?
To make this pumpkin cake recipe gluten-free, simply substitute the all-purpose flour for gluten-free flour.
What can I use instead of pumpkin pie filling?
If you do not have pumpkin pie filling, you can use pumpkin puree. However, the cake will not be as sweet. You can also add a bit of honey or brown sugar to the batter to sweeten it up.
How to store pumpkin cake
This cake can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. If you want to keep the pumpkin cake moist, you can store it in the fridge for up to 5 days. pumpkin cake will last in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Do you have to refrigerate pumpkin cake?
This cake does not need to be refrigerated, but it can be stored in the fridge if you want it to last longer. The cake will last in the fridge for up to 5 days.
When should I take pumpkin cake out of the air fryer?
You should take the cake out of the air fryer when it is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
How to serve pumpkin cake
This air fryer cake can be served plain, with whipped cream, or topped with your favorite frosting. It ss also delicious served with a scoop of ice cream.
Other good toppings include:
- caramel sauce
- chocolate chips
- chopped nuts
- pumpkin spice
- cream cheese frosting
- CoolWhip or homemade whipped cream
What do I need to make pumpkin cake in an air fryer?
With just a few simple ingredients, you can make this delicious cake recipe in your air fryer in no time. You’ll need:
- white granulated sugar
- brown sugar
- vegetable oil
- canned pumpkin pie filling
- baking soda
- baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- optional – vanilla extract, ginger or cloves for extra flavor and spiciness.
How to make pumpkin cake in the air fryer?
- Grease a 7″ air fryer pan with cooking spray and lightly flour.
- In a large bowl of a stand mixer, beat sugars, eggs, vegetable oil, and pumpkin pie filling together.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Add in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix well until smooth.
- Transfer batter to greased, lightly floured 7” air fryer pan. Air fryer at 320ºF for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool for 15 mins before removing it from the pan onto a wire rack..
- Allow to cool completely before frosting with Cool Whip and pecans. You can skip the CoolWhip and just dust with powdered sugar instead.
Pumpkin cake is a delicious and easy recipe to make in your air fryer. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have a healthy and delicious cake that is perfect for any occasion. Serve this tasty cake plain or topped with your favorite frosting or ice cream for a truly special treat.
So what are you waiting for? Get in the kitchen and whip up a pumpkin cake in your air fryer today! You won’t be disappointed. Let me know how it turns out in the comments below. Happy baking!
Pin to save for later
Print the recipe card
Air fryer pumpkin cake
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup canned pumpkin pie filling
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup CoolWhip
- In a large mixing bowl, beat sugars, eggs, vegetable oil, and pumpkin pie filling together.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Beat well until smooth.
- Transfer batter to greased, lightly floured 7” air fryer pan.
- Air fryer at 320ºF for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before removing it from the pan.
- Allow to cool completely before frosting with Cool Whip and pecans.
Leave a Reply