Do you need to add a touch of color and excitement to your next ice cream social? Look no further! With my printable ice cream cone wrappers, you can make sure that everyone’s favorite summer dessert looks its best.
Cone wrappers printable
Ice cream cones are the perfect summer treat, which makes them a great dessert option for any get-together. The next time you’re hosting a summer party, dress up your favorite dessert with the help of printable ice cream cone wrappers. These adorable templates are an easy way to add some summer fun to plain sugar or waffle cones.
Whether it’s for a summer BBQ, a birthday party, or simply just an everyday delight – making your own personalized ice cream cone wrappers is an easy and fun way to add some extra flare and pizzaz! With these printable templates, you can print out delightful designs that will impress all your family and friends. Even if you don’t have time in the kitchen trying out different recipes to impress them, with just a few clicks of the mouse, you’ll have beautiful cone wrappers ready before you know it.
What Supplies Do I Need to Make Ice Cream Cone Wrappers?
With the help of this adorable template, you can easily dress up your sugar cones with fun summer designs. And the best part about these wrappers is how simple they are to put together!
To make your own ice cream cone wrappers, you’ll need:
- My printable templates. Grab my printable PDF ice cream cone wrappers to get started. The free download comes with three different designs, allowing you to decorate six different cones with each print.
- Printer paper. You can use any kind of paper to make these cone wrappers. Traditional printer paper works well, but cardstock can also be used for a sturdier wrapper.
- Scissors. After printing your ice cream cone templates, you’ll need a good pair of scissors to cut out each wrapper.
- Glue or double sided tape. You’ll also need something to hold your ice cream cone wrappers together. Glue is a great option, but you can also use double sided tape to make it easier for your guests to remove the cone wrappers when they’re ready to enjoy their ice cream.
- Ice cream cones. These printable wrappers are designed to be used with sugar cones or small waffle cones. They may be too small to use on larger waffle cones. And since cake cones have a round bottom, they won’t fit well on those types of cones either.
How Do I Make Ice Cream Cone Wrappers?
Once you have all your supplies gathered up, you can start putting your wrappers together! Just follow these instructions to decorate your cones for your next party.
- Grab the printable here. Before you can start putting this easy party craft together, you have to download the printable cone wrappers. After that, you will need to open the document in a PDF reader to be able to view and print them.
- Print the wrappers. Once you have your template downloaded, send the document to the printer. You can use plain copy paper or cardstock with this project, so make sure to add your preferred paper to the printer before you start printing your templates.
- Cut them out. Use a sharp pair of scissors to cut out each wrapper around the outer border. Make sure to cut around the white tab (along the dotted line) on the right side of the wrapper and not around the graphic itself.
- Fold the wrappers. Now that you have all your wrappers cut out, you can start assembling them. First, fold the white tab on the righthand side of the wrapper over. Then, add some glue along the top of the tab and attach it to the back of the opposite side of the wrapper to form a cone. You can also use tape to attach the tab.
- Add the cone. After that, all that’s left to do is place your cone inside! Carefully slide the sugar cone inside the wrapper, add your ice cream to the top of the cone, and enjoy.
When your guests have finished eating the ice cream on top of the cone and want to start snacking on the cone itself, all they have to do is remove the wrapper. They can pull the cone out of the wrapper from the top or pull along the side of the wrapper to rip it off.
DIY Ice Cream Cone Wrapper Tips
These ice cream cone decorations couldn’t be easier to make! Use these helpful tips while you’re crafting to make these fun printable wrappers even simpler to put together.
- Measure your cones. To make sure your wrappers fit securely around your cones, start by wrapping one of the wrappers around the cone before gluing the tab in place. That way, you can adjust the side of the wrapper to fit securely. The wrapper should fit tightly around the cone to keep it from sliding off while you eat the ice cream.
- Decorate with washi tape. While using glue or double sided tape is a great way to secure your wrappers, why not add a fun look to your finished cones? Using washi tape to hold the edges of the wrappers together is an easy way to add even more color to your ice cream cone decorations.
- Make snack time fun. These cute wrappers are perfect for a party, but you don’t need a special occasion to use them! Instead of saving this cute printable for a special occasion, why not make snack time a little more fun on a regular summer afternoon?
Print out these wrappers and keep them in your kitchen to decorate your kids’ cones the next time they start screaming for ice cream.
Pin to save for later
Leave a Reply