For a special treat, give your coffee an indulgent boost with white chocolate syrup! This delectable addition will make your drink deliciously sweet and creamy. Try it today for a decadent pick-me-up and sip away at this delightful beverage!
White chocolate syrup
If you enjoy a white chocolate mocha, making your own syrup at home is a quick and easy way to get your caffeine fix. And since it’s so simple to make, you can whip up homemade coffee syrup in just a few minutes. Once you try this two ingredient white chocolate syrup recipe, you won’t want to overspend on a coffeehouse drink ever again!
White Chocolate Syrup Recipe Ideas
Once you try this simple recipe, you’ll never want to use store-bought syrup again. That’s because this homemade sauce not only tastes amazing, but it’s super simple to make. And with these recipe ideas, you can adjust your chocolate sauce to suit your own tastes.
- Use substitutions for the milk. Whole milk is a great option for making this easy sauce, but it’s not the only choice. While I wouldn’t recommend using reduced fat milk in this recipe, you can substitute half and half for the whole milk. Another option for preparing this recipe is to use half whole milk and half heavy cream.
- Try white chocolate bars. Using high quality white chocolate will result in the best flavor. So if you can’t find high quality white chocolate chips, try using a white chocolate bar instead. Just make sure to break up the chocolate bar into small pieces to help the chocolate melt evenly.
- Allow the sauce to rest before serving. After the chocolate is melted, remove the pan from the heat and transfer it to a storage container. At that point, it’s a good idea to allow the sauce to rest at room temperature and cool before using it. As the syrup cools, it will begin to thicken.
more delicious SAUCE IDEAS you’ll love:
How Do You Store Homemade White Chocolate Sauce?
Since this recipe makes around two cups of white chocolate sauce, you’ll have plenty of syrup to use in the future. That means it’s important that the sauce is stored properly so it tastes amazing every time you enjoy it.
Start by allowing the sauce to cool completely. Then, transfer the syrup to an airtight container, like a mason jar or plastic container with a lid. Store the sauce in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Since the sauce is made with chocolate, it may separate or harden when it’s stored in the fridge. If that happens, simply reheat the syrup in the microwave in 30 second intervals. Stir between each interval to help mix the hardened chocolate into the warm milk. Continue cooking until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
How to Use White Chocolate Syrup
There are so many delicious ways to use your homemade chocolate sauce after you’re finished preparing it! Try using your sauce on these recipes:
- Make a white chocolate mocha. Add the chocolate sauce to your favorite coffee or espresso to create a coffeehouse drink right in your own kitchen.
- Top your pancakes or waffles. Drizzle the chocolate sauce over your pancakes or waffles at breakfast time to instantly add some sweetness to your meal.
- Make a white chocolate sundae. Spoon the white chocolate sauce over the top of your ice cream to make a delicious homemade dessert.
- Prepare a white hot chocolate. Combine the syrup with milk to prepare a white hot chocolate. Start by heating your milk, then stir one to two tablespoons of syrup into the hot milk.
- Add it to milkshakes. Make your favorite milkshake and top it with homemade white chocolate syrup for a delicious treat.
What is in White Chocolate coffee Syrup?
After you see how simple the list of ingredients in this recipe is, you’ll be so excited to try it! That’s because the best part about this simple recipe is that you only need two ingredients to prepare it. To make homemade white chocolate syrup, you’ll need:
- Whole milk. Using full-fat milk is essential to this recipe because the fat helps create a smooth and creamy syrup. That’s why I wouldn’t recommend substituting low fat or nonfat milk for whole milk when making your own white chocolate sauce.
- White chocolate chips. It’s important to use high quality white chocolate when making your syrup for the best flavor. But any variation of white chocolate will work for this simple sauce recipe. But using chocolate chips may help cut down on the prep time of your syrup. The smaller chips melt faster, allowing you to prepare this recipe in a matter of minutes.
How Do You Make White Chocolate Syrup recipe?
Making your own white chocolate cream for your coffee couldn’t be simpler. In fact, there is just one easy trick for making delicious creamer in your kitchen – heating it on the stovetop.
The key to making a creamy white chocolate mix-in for your coffee is to slowly melt the chocolate in the milk. Pour the milk in a saucepan and heat it over medium heat. When the milk is heated through, add the white chocolate. Continue cooking the two ingredients until the chocolate is melted, making sure to stir the two ingredients together continuously to prevent the chocolate from burning.
Create the most tantalizing drinks, desserts and treats with homemade white chocolate syrup! From hot mochas to cooled sundaes, your creations will be delights for all ages. There are no regrets when it comes to indulging in a succulent cup of homemade sweetness.
Pin to save for later
Print the recipe card
White chocolate syrup
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 3 cups of white chocolate chips
- Combine ingredients in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Melt until smooth. Pour into a container and let cool to thicken.