Whether you add it to a holiday buffet or dessert table at your party, this easy no bake Grinch fudge will definitely brighten up any celebration!
With so many parties to attend and activities to enjoy, the holidays are full of reasons to make a sweet treat. But sometimes you just want a quick and easy recipe that still looks amazing! This no-bake Grinch fudge is simple to make but so pretty that your guests are sure to be impressed!
This Grinch fudge is so good, and it’s so pretty to make, you could add it to a buffet or dessert table and brighten up any occasion. It’s has such a wonderful flavor, you will love it, and so will everyone else! With just a few ingredients, you’ll have a special treat everyone will enjoy. Make sure to keep this one in your favorites!
Want more chocolate desserts?
- Creamy peanut butter cheesecake fudge
- Chocolate mousse cake
- Chocolate fudge with powdered milk
- Easy chocolate fudge cupcakes
Ingredients in Grinch Fudge
You won’t believe how easy this microwave fudge recipe is to make! But the best part about this simple Grinch dessert is that you only need a few ingredients to prepare it. To make Grinch fudge, you’ll need:
- Vanilla extract
- White chocolate
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Mini marshmallows
- Green gel food coloring
- Red heart sprinkles
How to Make Grinch Fudge
Making this green fudge is so simple because there’s no baking involved! With the help of your microwave, you can prepare a simple Christmas fudge dessert without slaving over a hot stove. To prepare your white chocolate fudge, just follow these three simple steps:
- Melt the chocolate. Before you can prepare your green Christmas fudge recipe, you’ll need to melt your white chocolate. For this recipe, you can use white chocolate chips, bark, or melting chocolate. Place the chocolate in a microwave safe dish and heat in 15 second intervals, stirring between each interval until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Heat the flour. Since flour is a raw ingredient that needs to be baked before it’s safe to eat, you’ll need to take an extra step to prepare your flour before adding it to the fudge. Place the flour in a separate bowl from the chocolate and heat it in the microwave for at least one minute to kill the bacteria in the flour. After a quick cooking in the microwave, your flour will be safe to add to the rest of your no-bake fudge ingredients.
- Combine the ingredients. Once your flour is cooked and your chocolate is melted, all you have left to do is mix everything together. Simply combine the ingredients and pour it in a pan, decorate with heart sprinkles, and chill before serving.
Tips for Making Microwave Fudge
Since this recipe doesn’t require any baking or stovetop cooking, it’s a simple way to prepare a batch of holiday fudge. And while this Grinch fudge is simple to make, I do have a few helpful tips that can make this quick recipe even easier to prepare.
- Use high quality chocolate. While you can use a variety of different types of white chocolate in this recipe, it’s best to chose a high quality chocolate to ensure your fudge tastes amazing. In addition to adding more flavor to the finished recipe, high quality chocolate also melts more smoothly, making it easier to prepare.
- Don’t overcook the chocolate. Melting chocolate in the microwave can be a touchy task. If you’re not careful, you can easily burn your chocolate. And when white chocolate gets overcooked, it hardens up and is unusable! To avoid overcooking your chocolate, make sure to heat it in short intervals in the microwave. After each interval, thoroughly stir the chocolate, which will help mix the melted pieces with the solid pieces. This method is the best way to keep your chocolate smooth and creamy without overcooking it.
- Line the pan for easy cutting. Before you pour your fudge mixture into your pan, take a minute to line the pan with parchment paper or foil. Make sure the edges of the foil overhang the sides of the pan, then press the foil into the bottom. Pour the mixture into the pan and refrigerate until the fudge has hardened. When you’re ready to cut your fudge, pull the edges of the foil up to easily lift the fudge from the pan. After that, you can cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- Warm your knife before slicing. Make it easier to slice your fudge by warming your knife before you start cutting. Run the knife under hot water for around 30 seconds to heat the metal on the knife, then wipe it dry. Use the warm knife to slice through the fudge to cut it without the budge cracking or breaking.
How Long Can You Keep Homemade Fudge?
Your homemade Grinch fudge can be kept for several days if it’s stored properly. Place your leftover fudge in an airtight container. If your fudge needs to be placed in layers in the storage container, place a piece of wax paper between each layer to keep the fudge pieces from sticking together. Store the fudge at room temperature in a cool dry location. When stored at room temperature, your fudge will be good for up to 14 days.
For long-term storage, you can keep your homemade fudge in the refrigerator or freezer. When stored in the fridge, fudge will stay good up to three weeks. Frozen fudge will last up to three months.
Pin to save for later
Print the recipe card
Grinch fudge Christmas candy
- 1 cup Flour
- 3/4 cups Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups White Chocolate you can use White chocolate chips, or bark, or melting chocolate
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk Eagle-brand Milk
- 1/2 cup Mini Marshmallows
- Green Food Coloring Gel
- Red Grinch Hearts
- In a microwave safe bowl, place the white chocolate, and microwave at 15 second intervals until melted. Stir well until smooth and creamy. Add the sweetened condensed milk, mini marshmallows and stir until all ingredients are mixed well. Place the flour in a separate bowl, and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and set aside. In a separate dish, mix the butter, sugar and vanilla, and stir until well combined. Add the flour to the butter mixture, and then add the white chocolate, and stir well.
- Add the green food coloring gel, and stir to mix.
- Spray an 8 X 8 dish with Cooking Spray, and pour the fudge into the dish. Sprinkle the red hearts on top of the fudge, and place in the refrigerator for at least four hours. Cut into 9 to 12 pieces, serve and Enjoy!