This creamy peanut butter fudge with graham crust is so good, and it’s a great dessert or treat to put on a tray to pass around, or add it to a buffet or dessert table to liven up any occasion! Make sure to keep this one in your favorites!
Creamy peanut butter fudge cheesecake bars
This creamy peanut butter fudge is such a great treat! It is one of those things that can give you all of the feels of fall and Christmas but can be an indulgent treat you enjoy all through the year. When you think of fudge, I guarantee one of the first thoughts that comes to mind is the difficulty. Is it difficult to make fudge, and more specifically something as delicious as my peanut butter cheesecake bars? It is actually far easier than you think!
It’s such a delicious no bake peanut butter fudge to make, and it has a Graham cracker crust that you will love, and so will everyone else! With just a few ingredients, you’ll have a special treat everyone will enjoy!
More fudge desserts you will love:
- Chocolate fudge with powdered milk
- No bake Grinch fudge for Christmas
- Chocolate fudge cupcakes
- Peanut butter fudge with sweetened condensed milk
- Funfetti strawberry fudge
- 2 Ingredients chocolate fudge
The trend of savory and sweet is not going anywhere fast, and the flavor combination of peanut butter, white chocolate and the creamy cheesecake filling, along with the texture that you usually expect with a cheesecake dessert, this creamy peanut butter fudge will have you singing for joy. It isn’t too difficult to recreate, and if you follow the step-by-step process I share below, you will be able to create a portion to enjoy in no time. So let’s get to it!
What ingredients do you need to create this peanut butter fudge?
For the graham crust you’ll need:
- Graham Crackers – crushed into fine crumbs
- Butter – melted
For the fudge:
- Flour – don’t worry, this is no bake as I promised!
- Peanut Butter (creamy or crunchy it is down to your preference; I used crunchy for this recipe)
- White Chocolate (you can use White chocolate chips or bark, or you could use melting chocolate)
- Butter – softened
- Cream cheese – softened
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
How to make creamy peanut butter fudge?
This recipe will take 20-30 minutes to prepare and assemble and will make 9-12 bars (more if you cut small squares).
To make the graham crust:
- Place the Graham Crackers in a blender or food processor, and pulse until you have fine crumbs.
- Pour crumbs into a bowl, and add the sugar. Make sure you stir well to blend.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in the Microwave, and pour the melted butter over the Graham Cracker crumbs. Then stir well until crumbs are coated.
- Line the bottom of an 8 X 8-inch pan with parchment paper, and press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan. Place the pan in the freezer for the base to set.
To make the peanut butter chocolate fudge:
- While your base is in the freezer, in a microwave-safe bowl, place the white chocolate, and microwave at 15-second intervals until melted. Stir well until smooth and creamy.
- Place the flour in a separate bowl, and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and set aside.
- In a separate dish, mix the butter, sugar, peanut butter, cream cheese, and vanilla. Make sure you stir well until all the ingredients have been combined.
- Add the flour to the butter mixture, and then add the white chocolate, and stir well.
- The next thing to add would be the sweetened condensed milk. Keep stirring your ingredients after you add things to make sure everything is combined.
To assemble the peanut butter cream cheese fudge bars
- Remove the pan from the freezer, and pour the fudge mixture over the graham cracker crust, and smooth the top.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. However, if you can, leave it overnight for the best results.
- Make sure the fudge is set firm. You can then cut into 1-inch squares for snacks or treats or if you prefer cut into 2 X 3-inch squares for a lovely dessert.
- You can top it with whipped cream, cream cheese frosting and sprinkles.
- Make sure the Butter and Cream Cheese are softened to room temperature for this recipe. Do not microwave butter or cream cheese to soften, it will change the texture and could prevent the fudge from setting up as firm as it should.
- Make sure you MICROWAVE the FLOUR for at least 1 minute in the microwave. Flour is raw, and you need to cook it in the microwave to kill any kind of bacteria before adding it to the recipe, as this is not a cooked recipe.
- You can use creamy peanut butter or crunchy. I used crunchy, because it gives the fudge the texture of nuts in the mixture, but smooth or creamy is fine.
- When stirring the fudge, I left it a little streaky, and not completely mixed, to give it a little ribbon/swirly effect with the cream cheese and peanut butter. You can mix it completely, and it will just be about the color of Peanut Butter, or a little lighter, or leave a few white streaks to give it a little color.
Tips and tricks to get the best results
My creamy peanut butter fudge may seem like a complicated thing to make and to try and combine fudge with the much-loved cheesecake dessert might seem impossible. But following my step-by-step guide will help you to create this super tasty treat. However, here are a few recipe notes and tips to help you.
- Preparation is key with this recipe. Make sure that you have all the different bowls you need on hand and you have prepared
- Have your ingredients ready to be added at the different stages and butter and cream cheese soften in advance.
- Make sure you have time to prepare this dish if you want it to look beautiful. While it is relatively easy and straightforward to create this peanut butter cheesecake fudge, you also need time as each ingredient when added needs to be stirred and combined. Make sure you aren’t doing too many things at once.
Variations you could try
Like with a lot of recipes, sometimes you love the sound of them, but you might want to try a different variation or flavor. So here are a couple of variations that you could try.
- Different flavors – Peanut butter is a classic flavor that many people love, but it isn’t to everyone’s taste. So you could vary this recipe and add some cinnamon, or pumpkin pie spice, a bit of honey, coconut flakes or maple syrup to the mixture.
- Serving suggestions – The beauty of this recipe is that you can have it as a snack or a dessert. Not only does it go well with whipped cream but you could also add a scoop of ice cream to it if you wanted something a little different.
Can you make this ahead of time?
Yes, you can! It might be easier to do this in stages. For example, you could make the base and then leave that to set and come back to the fudge filling later. You could also make this the day before as it is better to give the peanut butter cheesecake fudge the chance to set for as long as possible in the refrigerator.
How do I store any leftovers?
There may not be many leftovers, but if there are, storing them in an air-tight container in the refrigerator is the best advice.
Can I freeze creamy peanut butter fudge?
These bars will hold well in the freezer for up to a month. Once set, store your bars in an airtight container and place in the freezer. Thaw in the fridge over night before serving.
There will always be questions, and so hopefully I had them covered here for you. However, if I haven’t managed to answer a question you have, then please leave a comment or get in touch.
Let’s hope this has inspired you to create this scrumptious dessert at home. If you enjoyed this recipe, check out more amazing recipes on my site and sign up to my newsletter to get notifications when new recipes are up!
Pin to save for later
Print the recipe card
Creamy peanut butter fudge cheesecake bars
For the graham crust
- 1 sleeve Graham Crackers crushed into fine crumbs
- 1 tbsp Sugar heaping
- 4 tbsp Butter melted
For the peanut butter cheesecake fudge
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 1/4 cup Peanut Butter Creamy or Chunky
- 3/4 cups Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups White Chocolate you can use White chocolate chips, or bark, or melting chocolate
- 1/2 cup Butter softened
- 1 8 oz pkg Cream cheese softened
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk Eagle-brand Milk
- Place the Graham Crackers in a blender or food processor, and pulse until you have fine crumbs. Pour Crumbs into a bowl, and add Sugar, and stir well to blend. Melt the Butter in the Microwave, and pour the melted butter over the Graham Cracker crumbs, and stir well until crumbs are coated. Line the bottom of an 8 X 8 inch pan with Parchment paper, and press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan. Place the pan in the freezer.
- In a microwave safe bowl, place the White Chocolate, and microwave at 15 second intervals until melted. Stir well until smooth and creamy. Place the Flour in a separate bowl, and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and set aside. In a separate dish, mix the Butter, Sugar, Peanut Butter, Cream Cheese, and Vanilla, and stir until well until combined. Add the Flour to the Butter mixture, and then add the White Chocolate, and stir well. Add the Sweetened Condensed Milk, and stir until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Remove the pan from the freezer, and pour the Fudge mixture over the Graham Cracker Crust, and smooth the top.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight for best results. Make sure the Fudge is set firm, and cut into 1 inch squares for snacks or treats. Cut into 2 X 3 inch squares for dessert. You can top with whipped cream and sprinkles.